- This Subscription Fee will be billed in advance on a recurring, monthly basis.
- Your account will automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle until your account is terminated, either by your request or our action.
- In your use of the Site and Services, you agree to the following:
- To pay the applicable Subscription Fee when it falls due.
- To allow ZumeForms to place a company logo or a “powered by” or similar link on forms you produce using the Services;
- To grant ZumeForms a worldwide, irrevocable and assignable licence to modify, distribute or display any templates, graphics or form documents that you create in your use of the Site or Services;
- In your use of the Site and Services, you warrant the following:
- All personal information and details provided by you, is true and correct;
- You will provide correct and up to date payment details, such as credit card information, to ZumeForms for the purposes of paying for the Services;
- You will indemnify ZumeForms and its employees, contractors or agents, from any liability or loss related to any violation of the Terms by you;
- In your use of the Site and Services you agree not do the following:
- Transmit illegal, libellous, pornographic or otherwise offensive material;
- Transmit any content which would violate intellectual property ownership rights of third parties;
- Access the Site or Services without authorisation, attempt to hack or reverse engineer the Site or the Services, or otherwise interfere with the Site or Services;
- Interfere with another user’s use of the Site or Services or seek to gain the personal information, payment details, or otherwise sensitive material, of other users;
- Transmit any harmful programs, including viruses, worms, and Trojans;
- To use any manual or automated software, bots, devices or other processes to “screen scrape”, create accounts or otherwise access the Site or Services;
- In your use of the Site and Services you acknowledge the following:
- No advice or information provided by ZumeForms through the Site and Services, or through any personal communications with you by ZumeForms, its employees, contractors or agents, constitute professional advice, including legal or accounting advice;
- These Terms, and your use of the Site and Services, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and laws of New South Wales, and the Commonwealth of Australia.
- If you violate the Terms, your account will be subject to termination, and ZumeForms reserves the right to report any illegal activities to the relevant authorities.
Termination of your Account
- You may request that ZumeForms terminate your account. This request must only be made through your account. ZumeForms reserves the right to deny your request for any reason.
- ZumeForms reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without notice in the following circumstances:
- You have previously sent a written request to ZumeForms to terminate your account;
- Your payment for the Services cannot be processed within 14 days of the due date for payment;
- ZumeForms has reason to believe your account has been used, or will be used, to violate the Terms;
- ZumeForms has not received a form submission from your account, or your account has not been accessed for a period of 6 months;
- Your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth of other users (as determined by ZumeForms in its sole discretion);
- Any other circumstances ZumeForms feels it is appropriate.
- If your account is terminated in the above manner, ZumeForms will offer no refund or compensation for any loss of content or other material resulting from the termination of the account, and you will not be provided any refunds for unused time in your billing cycle.
- ZumeForms reserves the right to delete all your personal details and information, and content created by the account in its use of the Services immediately upon termination.
- Notwithstanding the above, ZumeForms reserves the right to retain your personal information, details and content indefinitely in its database.
Modification of Terms
- ZumeForms reserves the right to modify theses Terms at any time without notice to you.
- If you access the Site and use the Services after any modification to the Terms you are deemed to have accepted the modified Terms.
- If you are not happy with the modified Terms you can discontinue your use of the Site and Services. Privacy
ZumeSoft Solutions Pty Ltd
Level 3, 105 Pitt Street,
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
ABN: 86 145 772 612
15 January 2016